Certified Orthopedic & Sports Massage Therapist
2018/2014 US Olympic Women's Ice Hockey Team Massage Therapist
Jennifer has been practicing massage therapy since 2005. She moved to Colorado Springs from Austin, Texas in 2007 and started her private practice in 2010. Jennifer has the privilege to work with many elite runners, pro cyclists, triathlon, marathon and ironman athletes. Her current clients also include international and national levels figure skaters.
With the overwhelming support from clients, friends and family, she expanded her practice and moved her office to current location in November 2014. Her vision is to build and mentor a team of Sports Massage Therapists to meet the demand of local athletes for Sports and Orthopedic focused Massage Therapy as well as evening and weekends appointments.
Jennifer is a member of the team of massage therapists at the US Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, which provides her with valuable experience working with athletes from different sports and different countries, Olympians and future Olympians.
Jennifer was the US Women National Ice Hockey Team Massage Therapist at
- 2019 IIHF World Championships in Espoo, Finland.
- 2018 Four Nations Tournament in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- 2018 Olympic Winter Games in PyeongChang, South Korea.
- 2017 The Time is Now Tour.
- 2017 Olympic Team selection camp in Tampa, Florida.
- 2017 IIHF World Championships in Plymouth, Michigan.
- 2016 Four Nations Tournament in Vierumaki, Finland.
- 2016 IIHF World Championships in Kamloops, British Columbia.
- 2015 Four Nations Tournament in Sundsvall, Sweden.
- 2015 IIHF World Championships in Malmo, Sweden.
- 2014 Four Nations Tournament in Kamloops, British Columbia.
- 2014 Olympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia.
- 2013 Bring On the World Tour.
- 2013 Olympic Team selection camp in Lake Placid, New York.
- 2013 IIHF World Championships in Otttawa, Canada.
- 2012 Four Nations Tournament in Helsinki, Finland.
- 2012 August Festival in Calgary, Canada.
- 2012 IIHF World Championships in Burlington, Vermont.
- 2011 Winter Training Camp in Blaine, Minnesota.
- 2011 Four Nations Tournament in Nykoping, Sweden.
- 2011 Four Nations Tournament Training Camp in Hamden, Connecticut.
- 2011 World Championships Training Camp in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
She also had the opportunity to provide sports massage therapy at the 2012 Four Continents ISU Figure Skating Championships in Colorado Springs, CO.
She was with the team of therapists at Peak Performance Physical Therapy from 2009 to 2014. She worked with patients with acute and chronic conditions and interacted with medical professionals on a regular basis.
Jennifer has completed the following Continuing Education, Workshops and Webinars:
> Instrument Assisted Soft Tissues Mobilization Techniques
> Orthopedic Massage Approaches to Biomechanics of Neck Pain, Rotator Cuff Pathologies, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Thoracic Outlet, Overuse Disorders in the Elbow & Forearm and Pathologies of the Hand & Fingers
> Orthopedic Massage Approaches to Lumbo-Pelvic Pain
> Fibromyalgia & the nervous system
> Enhancing Athletic Performance with Massage
> Unraveling the Mystery of Knee Pain
> Erasing Pain with Active Isolated Stretching
> Nerve Palpation of Sports Injuries
> Hip Joint, Psoas & Sartarious Injuries
> Active Engagement Techniques
> Scar Tissue/Adhesion Prevention and Release
> Fibromyalgia & the Nervous System
> Blood Clot Symptoms/Risk and Massage Therapy
> Muscle Energy Techniques
> Facilitated Stretching, Upper & Lower Exremities and The Spinal Pattern
> Myofascial Release
> Techniques to Alleviate Piriformis Syndrome
> Pre/Post- Natal Massage
> Geriatrics Massage
> Hot Stones Massage
> Advanced Spa Treatments